۱۳۸۶ آبان ۹, چهارشنبه

Divinorum

mpm7.com

۵ نظر:

خیابان شماره 11 گفت...

Nice pic!
BTW, thanks for dropping by from time to time.

In the meantime, I just linked you in my list and thank you for doing that already.

I am a little late in responding favors. :)

Cheers

خیابان شماره 11 گفت...

I just lost $50 in my poker game yesterday just because I was stressed down by these Bala-Hezbol Promete. You know, he is the most annoying person I have ever met in my life.
For some reasons, he thinks that I am a real-estate guy or something like that who sucks up people's money by cheating them. LMAO!
It's probabely my ID, The 11th Avenue that made him think I am a real-estate. lol
FYI, 11Ave is the first place I started to work in Canada. IBM Canada in Calgary is located in the 11Ave South West.

ناشناس گفت...

LOL
جدی به خاطر آی‌دی‌ت فکر کرده معاملات املاک داری؟!! هاها خیلی بامزه‌ست این موجود. البته بامزه فقط مال یه لحظه‌شه!

خیابان شماره 11 گفت...

I liked your Mars Volta music dude.

خیابان شماره 11 گفت...

Dear Shaman,

I was so tied up (And still am) during last few days that I was not able to drop a few lines to you. I'll write you as soon as possible.

Cheers
The11ave